The Group’s first facility in Rwanda, Mediheal Hospital and Fertility Centre was established in the year 2014 in Kigali to bridge the gap in healthcare standards. Extending our brand of excellence, we have set up a full-?edged facility complying with advanced technology and committed care that the Group is known for.
With a robust clinical team and patient-focused facilities, the centre is all set to raise the bar for healthcare delivery in Rwanda.
- Exceptional team of resident doctors in Internal Medicine, Urology & Nephrology, Gynaecology, Dentistry, Radiology and Pathology
- Scope of services includes, but not limited to, IVF, Trauma, Renal and Gynaecology.
- Infrastructure includes Operating Theatres, Casualty Unit, Maternity Wards, 64 Slice CT Scan etc.
- Equipped with Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and High Dependency Unit (HDU)
- 24×7 ambulatory and evacuation services with a modern ambulance equipped with an ICU facility.